We are currently searching for a WIPM chapter lead in Munich, Madrid, New York, Amsterdam or any city or area you would like to open a WIPM chapter!
About Women in Process Mining
Women in Process Mining is a global community dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the field of process mining. Our mission is to bring together the most influential women in the process mining industry to amplify their influence and inspire the next wave of female trailblazers in this dynamic space.
About the role:
As a Chapter Leader, you will play a crucial role in advancing our mission within your local or regional community. You will be responsible for organizing and leading local events, fostering relationships, and creating a supportive network for women in the process mining field.
Apply now if you are interested in being a part of the very first and largest process mining community for women!
- Chapter leadership:
- Lead the Women in Process Mining chapter in your designated area
- Develop and execute a chapter strategy aligned with WIPM’s mission
- Attend monthly virtual chapter leader gatherings with the WIPM global leadership team
- Event organization:
- Organize events, workshops, webinars and social gatherings in your area (minimum one per quarter) for chapter member
- Member engagement:
- Recruit and engage members within your region, creating a diverse and inclusive community
- Foster relationships among members, providing support and mentorship opportunities
- Mentor and support emerging leaders within your chapter
- Advocacy and outreach:
- Act as an advocate for diversity and inclusion in process mining within your region
- Establish partnerships and collaborations with local organizations
- Showcase success stories and achievements of local chapter members
- Be responsible for your own Marketing Strategy in alignment with the Global WIPM Team
- Create Social Media posts in CANVA (e.g. Instagram) for your dedicated Chapter
- You are working in the field of process mining
- You are passionate for promoting diversity and including in the field of process mining
- You have strong communication and leadership skills
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a remote team
- You are motivated to build something from scratch
- If you have organizational, event planning and digital marketing experience, it is a plus
Time commitment: This is a volunteer position that may require a flexible time commitment, depending on chapter activities and events.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on promoting diversity and inclusion in process mining
- Networking and collaboration opportunities within the global Women in Process Mining community
- Personal and professional development in leadership, event planning, and advocacy
How to apply:
If you are interested in leading our local chapter, please send your resume and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV below! We look forward to welcoming passionate leaders who share our vision!